Workshop on “Common Tax Issues You Should Know Before Doing Business in China”
20 Mar 2013 (Wednesday)
HKTDC SME Centre (Ground Level, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre,
1 Expo Drive, Wan Chai, Hong Kong)
English (No simultaneous interpretation service will be provided.)
Organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the workshop “CommonTax Issues You Should Know Before Doing Business in China” will discuss the common tax problems faced by SMEs when starting up business in China and their possible solutions. Ms. Bolivia Cheung, an experienced China tax advisor with 15-year experience in KPMG, will go through the tax issues including:
– Major taxes in China
– Common business models for setting up a factory, a property investment, a coffee shop, an e-commerce business, etc.
– Taxation costs in getting profits out from China
– Tax operation and management issues, etc.
15:15 – 15:30
15:30 – 15:35
15:35 – 16:50
Introduction by HKTDC
Presentation by Ms. Bolivia Cheung, Director, BC Training Co. Ltd.
16:50 – 17:00
Q & A
Hong Kong Trade Development Council
(1) Deadline: 3 working days before the forum commences.
(2) Application is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
(3) The organiser reserves the right to re-arrange details when necessary.