In July three startups were admitted to Startup Bootcamp, a three month program focused on education and mentorship.
Come see them graduate!
This is the first time a program like this has been run in Hong Kong… and running it showed us what can be achieved in a short time. We think that you’ll see some new developments in the creative work being doing here.
This is not a pitch event as much as it is an opportunity for these startups to talk about their businesses, help they received, the process they went through and what’s next.
Prepare to be surprised.
– 6: 30pm: People arrive, take their seats.
– 6: 50pm – 7pm: Mr. Paul Orlando (PIC of this program) will introduce the Startup Bootcamp program and introduce the startups in the program.
– 7pm – 7: 20pm: first startup presentation and Q&A
– 7: 20pm – 7: 40pm: second startup presentation and Q&A
– 7: 40pm – 8pm: third startup presentation and Q&A
– 8pm – 8: 05pm: Paul thanks everyone and ends event.
– 8: 05pm – 8: 30pm: crowd mingling.